Books You Should Read to Improve Your Sex Life
I remember as a kid I wanted to know where babies came from. I was about 5.
My mother bought me a pop-up book called Where do Babies Come From? I read it excitedly ready to ask mom all kinds of questions. She was not having it. The book was all I was going to get. Luckily I enjoy reading, so I kept reading books about sex to learn more. Being a Catholic School girl meant I needed to sneak and read The Joy of Sex or coming of age novels like Dear God, It's Me Margaret. the choices seemed so limited as a young girl but as I got older there were so many it was almost overwhelming. But I think I have narrowed it down to 5 Books I think people should read to improve their sex lives.
- Becoming Cliterate by Laurie Mintz. This book will help men and women to become more knowledgable about the female anatomy and how to receive pleasure.
- Designer Relationships by Mark A. Michaels. This book opens up a whole new dynamic to creating the relationship YOU want as opposed to what society says you can have.
- Tickle his Pickle by Dr. Sadie Allison. Want to learn more about the penis? this is the book for you! You'll learn how to pleasure a penis in ways you may have never thought before. Definitely a reference book for penis lovers.
- Red Hot Touch by Jaiya. Too often we forget that the appendages at the end of our arms can create so much pleasure for ourselves and for our partners. This book will give you hundreds of ways to have your partner begging for more of your touch!
- Cuffed, Tied and Satisfiedby Jaiya. Getting into kink can be daunting. If you are like many people you may not know where to begin. Cuffed, Tied, and Satisfied will show you step by step what to do, safe words, and how to incorporate it into your sex play.
I hope you check out this list of great books and share on my IG page what books you love that have enhanced your sex life.
Sign up for my Free Hot Sex Huddle and let's see how we can get you talking to your partner so you can have the sex you desire and deserve.